Monday, October 11, 2010

My Favorite Things: Yellowstone Nat'l Park Webcam

This past August I took a trip to Yellowstone National Park with my wonderful girlfriend. It was my first trip there (and to Montana and Wyoming), but her 3rd or 4th time in the largest national park in the United States. Since we've been back I've developed a horrible habbit.

Prior to the trip and on several occasions I would catch her on the computer looking at webcams from the YNP website. The first time I experienced this I thought nothing of it. The 5th time, I made fun of her for it. The 10th time I called her ridiculous, and every time after that I laughed.

Then we went to Yellowstone together.... and now I visit those same webcams everyday. It's become an obsession. There's something very magical about that park, those mountains, those animals, and that fresh mountain air. Yellowstone is an amazing place and I will soon post a full wrap-up/travel blog about our trip.

In the meantime, feel free to visit the Yellowstone National Park Webcam site (and make fun of me if need be).

No comments:

Post a Comment